We offer you:
Environmental Management Systems (EMS) to manage your organization’s environmental programs in a comprehensive, systematic, planned and documented manner fully compliant with organizational, local, national, and international requirements.
The benefits of an effective environmental management system:
Reduce costs and improve profits by reduction of raw materials, utility waste, and waste disposal. Environmental incidents always come with a reputational as well as a literal cost. EMS is a fundamental requirement for many tenders.
We are pleased to offer the following services and capabilities:
- Environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- Environmental and social impact assessment (ESIA)
- Environmental policy
- Environmental management plan for the projects
- Environmental management system manual
- Environmental management system documentation and records
- Implementation of environmental management system
- Environmental incidents and non-compliance investigation
- Identification and implementation of legal and other requirements
- Control of non conformity
- Waste stream assessment
- Waste management plan
- Monitoring and measuring plans and procedures
- Emergency preparedness plans
- Environmental inspection
- Environmental life cycle assessment
- Internal audit
Environment impact assessment (EIA) means a formalized procedure for examination, analysis, and assessment of planned activities with a view to ensuring environmentally sound and sustainable development.
What is role of environmental impact assessment (EIA) in society?
- An EIA provides a procedure for the full consideration of the possible adverse environmental impacts of policies, programs, activities, and projects before any decision to proceed; it precludes behind closed doors decision making in the public and private sectors.
- An EIA helps promote better developments, long-term economic growth, and sustainability while minimizing cost-shifting to future obligations. It is a foundation of responsible planning.