Management system for private security operations
We are glad to announce our new package for the private security operations, which includes 3 international standards as below:
ISO 18788 is a management system for private security operations https://www.iso.org/standard/63380.html
ANSI/ASIS PSC1.2012 is an American standard for the quality of private security company operations
ISO 9001 is a quality management system (QMS).
This package provides:
- A management system framework for private security operations
- The risk management framework for the conduct of security operations
- Quality assurance and quality control for the security organizations.
We provide a management system framework by elaborating on the principles and requirements for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, and improving the management of safety operations.
What is the benefits of the management system:
- Protect your reputation and boost your operational success
- Assures customers, governments, and communities
- Demonstrates accountability to law and respect for human rights
- Increases organizational productivity
- Compliance with legal requirements and regulations
- Commitment to human rights and fundamental freedom
- Your organization can be a member of ICOCA (International cod of conduct association) https://icoca.ch/the-code/
How the process works:
We follow the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
The below steps are required to complete the process:
1- Gap analysis, 2- Documentation, 3- implementation, 4-internal audit, 5- Management review meeting, and Corrective actions
We are the first consultancy company in Iraq that provides consultancy services for private security operations companies. Our service can help your organization to get certificates from an internationally accredited certification body. You can become a member of ICOCA and get the International code of conduct for private security service.
Contact us for more info: 009647502413431 firstname.lastname@example.org