Training isn’t just important for your company It is vital. Green Perennial offers internationally recognized training in QHSE and related topics to maximize employee value.
Benefits of training courses for employees and companies include:
- Improved productivity and adherence to quality standards.
- Employees develop skill sets that allow them undertake a greater variety of work.
- Improved ability to implement and realize specific goals outlined in a company’s business plan.
- Increased ability to respond effectively to change.
- Training also makes a company more attractive to potential new recruits who seek to improve their skills and the opportunities associated with those new skills.
Productivity usually increases when a company implements training courses. Training across the workforce, from the shop floor to executive level and in any discipline, improves company results.
We provide training courses according to the international standards including:
- Basic health, safety and environmental management course
- Hazards Identification and Risk Assessment (HIRA)
- QHSE awareness course
- Environmental awareness
- Quality management system awareness
- Health and safety management system
- Introduction and implementation of quality management system (ISO 9001-2015)
- Introduction and implementation of health and safety management system (ISO 45001-2018)
- Introduction and implementation of environmental management system (ISO 14001-2015)