Training isn’t just important for your company It is vital. Green Perennial offers internationally recognized training in QHSE and related topics to maximize employee value.
We provide courses online, in-house, and at our facility. We customize courses for our client’s unique requirements and circumstances.
Benefits of training courses for employees and companies include:
- Improve productivity and adherence to quality standards.
- Employees develop skill sets that allow them to undertake a greater variety of work.
- Improve ability to implement and realize specific goals outlined in a company’s business plan.
- Increase ability to respond effectively to change.
- Training also makes a company more attractive to potential new recruits who seek to improve their skills and the opportunities associated with those new skills.
We provide training courses according to the international standards as below category:
- Quality, health, and, safety training courses,
- Environmental training courses,
- Professional ISO training courses,
Quality, health, and safety training courses as below:
- Basic health, and safety
- Hazards Identification and Risk Assessment (HIRA)
- QHSE awareness course
- H2S awareness
- Confined space entry
- Working at height awareness
- Incident reporting and investigation
- Hazardous material safety (HAZMAT)
- Quality management system awareness
- Implementation of ISO 9001:2015
- Implementation of ISO 45001:2018
Environmental training courses as below:
- Environmental awareness
- Oil spills response
- Hazardous spills response
- Waste management techniques
- Hazardous waste management and disposal
- Environmental risk assessment
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Environmental best practices at the sites
- Implementation of ISO 14001:2015
Professional ISO training courses by PECB including CPD certificates:
You can request any ISO training courses. All the courses provide at different levels such as:
- Lead implementor
- Lead Auditor
ISO 45001:2018, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 ………………….https://pecb.com/en