ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Course
Sign up for our upcoming training course in partnership with PECB!
Get your CPD training certificates from a world-recognized company!
Why Should You Attend?
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants seeking to know more about information security
- Professionals wishing to get acquainted with ISO/IEC 27001:2022 requirements for an ISMS
- Individuals engaged in or responsible for information security activities in their organization
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career in information security
- Describe the main information security management concepts, principles, and definitions
- Explain the main ISO/IEC 27001:2022 requirements for an information security management system (ISMS)
- Identify approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ISMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certificate Exam
- Day 1: Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 27001:2022Day 2: Information Security Management System requirements and Certificate Exam
- The exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certificate Programme. It covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)Domain 2: Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Certificate and examination fees are included in the price of the training course.
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
- Course language: English
- Location and date of the training:
- Erbil, Iraq in December 2023
- Contact Us For More Info: http://www.perennialhse.com